Bill grew up in the Sylvania area and then attended The Ohio State University, where he graduated with a degree in finance in 2001. He is married and has a three year old daughter. Bill has been in the loan business since he graduated from OSU, starting at 53rd Bank, then Huntington National Bank and now Midwest Mortgage Investments LTD. With nearly 15 years’ experience in lending, Bill dedicates himself to each and every client. He is there for his clients from pre-approval to the closing table and builds an everlasting relationship.
Licensed to work in: Michigan (562878), Ohio (LO.046568.000)
READY TO GET STARTED?
Whether you’re purchasing a home, refinancing your mortgage, or making home renovations, our online system makes it fast and easy to apply. Start today!
Which mortgage products meet your needs...Learn more about the mortgage products we offer.
- FHA Easier qualitification process, and typically lower rates
- Conventional Simpler loans; for those with a stable job, income, and a good credit score
- USDA Eligible applicants may build, rehabilitate, improve or relocate a dwelling in an eligible rural area
- VA Eligible service members and veterans can buy a home with no down payment or a lower monthly payment.
- Reverse Mortgage They are federally insured and offer certain borrower protections
- Rehab Purchase or refinance of homes for restoration of repair purposes