Jackie ParishMortgage Loan Officer | NMLS #1051692
- CONTACT INFORMATION
- PRIMARY LOCATION
Midwest Mortgage Investments, Ltd.5450 Monroe Street
Toledo, Ohio, 43623
- Get Directions
Born and raised in Findlay, Jackie began her banking career at age 18 at the Ohio Bank. After graduating from Wittenberg University, she moved to Los Angeles, California, where she began her real estate lending career at First Entertainment Credit Union. During her tenure there she gained a comprehensive understanding of every part of the mortgage lending process by working as a processor, underwriter, closer, officer, servicer and eventually as Vice President of Real Estate Lending.
Licensed in Ohio and Michigan, Jackie orignates Conventional, VA, USDA and FHA mortgage loans. She brings years of experience to the table as well as an unparalleled focus on service. Jackie is available nights and weekends to accommodate her clients’ work schedules. She will handle your home purchase or refinance with personalized attention and professional courtesy that will exceed your expectations.
Midwest Mortgage Investments is a locally owned and operated direct lender. We process and fund all loans in house, offering our clients a more streamlined experience. We fund loans others can’t or won’t, and frequently work with credit-challenged buyers through the repair process to help them achieve their goal of home ownership.
Licensed to work in: Michigan (1051692), Ohio (LO.043022.000)
READY TO GET STARTED?
Whether you’re purchasing a home, refinancing your mortgage, or making home renovations, our online system makes it fast and easy to apply. Start today!
Which mortgage products meet your needs...Learn more about the mortgage products we offer.
- FHA Easier qualitification process, and typically lower rates
- Conventional Simpler loans; for those with a stable job, income, and a good credit score
- USDA Eligible applicants may build, rehabilitate, improve or relocate a dwelling in an eligible rural area
- VA Eligible service members and veterans can buy a home with no down payment or a lower monthly payment.
- Reverse Mortgage They are federally insured and offer certain borrower protections
- Rehab Purchase or refinance of homes for restoration of repair purposes